We’re so excited to share Kith 03: Second Breakfast with all of you.
We believe that food has its own brand of magic. This issue is both a second start for our magazine and an homage to our favorite fantasy foods.
It features six new stories:
- Under the Pepper by Heidi Donlan — a tale of a harrowing meal
- The 99th Annual Grand Bout by Zoe Miller — a madcap magical cooking competition
- To Trap a Meal by J W Bendall — inspired by military fantasy stories
- (No) Magic by Mitch Collins — an interview with the snarkiest chef in LA
- Flying Faster by Sierra Goldberg — a story that never fails to make us hungry
- Salty Tea and the Sea by Alex McCarron — a lovely and bittersweet fairy tale
Copies of the print edition are available for purchase in our shop. Each copy is hand-painted with a splash of watercolors and hand-bound with waxed bookbinding thread. This printing is limited, and each copy is numbered.
Special thanks for this issue go to Mark and Fran Allen, J.R.R. Tolkien and the hobbits, Brian Jacques and Redwall, tandoori chicken, and everyone who supports Sword & Kettle Press.